How Do I Get Started as a Grantwriter?
The only book that gives you the inside scoop!
Written by a university professor and successful grantwriter, this book will help you get started in the exciting world of nonprofit grantwriting.
This book explains how he and his students got started, and how you can too.
Click here to buy!
This 47 Pg. Report Reveals:
- What the biggest myths about grantwriting are, and what the truth is.
- If you have the skills, personality and other characteristics of successful grantwriters.
- What the exact skills are that you need to be a successful grantwriter, and where to get them.
- What you need to know at the pre-writing, writing, and post-writing stages of grant proposal production.
- How to get your foot in the door of the field and set yourself up for a successful career as a grantwriter.
- All this for the super low introductory price of just $4.97. This price is going up SOON!